This tutorial focuses on setting up Microsoft Outlook 2007, but these settings are similar in other versions of Microsoft Outlook. You can set up previous versions of Microsoft Outlook by using the settings in this tutorial.
1. Open Outlook. Select Account Settings... from the Tools menu.
2. On the E-mail tab, click New.
3. Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next >
4. Select Internet E-mail and click Next >
5. On the E-mail Accounts window, enter your information as follows:
Click “More Settings”, select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
6. Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
Ensure the "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" radio button is selected.
7. Click Finish.
That's it you are done. Congratulations. You’ve now configured Microsoft Outlook 2007 to send and receive email using POP3.