This tutorial shows you how to set up your e-mail account to work in Microsoft Outlook. It focuses on setting up Microsoft Outlook 2003, but these settings are similar in other versions of Microsoft Outlook. You can set up previous versions of Microsoft Outlook by using the settings in this tutorial.
1. In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
2. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next.
3. For your server type, select "POP3" and click Next.
4. On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
5. Click “More Settings”, select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
Ensure the "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" radio button is selected.
That's it you are done. Congratulations. You’ve now configured Microsoft Outlook 2007 to send and receive email using POP3.